Complaints Procedure

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour?

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
Visit their website ( to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Further Help

We have a complaints procedure a copy of which is available on request from our Complaints Manager, David Dow.

Should there be any aspect of our service including our bill about which you have a complaint, please raise this either in writing or by telephone in the first place with the individual dealing with your work. If you still have queries or concerns, please contact in writing our Complaints Manager, David Dow.

If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint you can take the matter to the Legal Ombudsman by letter or by telephone on 0300 555 0333 or by E-mail at

Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.

Additionally there may also be a right to object to our bill by applying to the Court for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.

Kirbys Solicitors - proud sponsors of

Harrogate Cricket Club

Click here to read more

Call Now ButtonCall Kirbys Solicitors